Sunday, October 16, 2011

of Airports and the thievery corporation

You know there is something about airports and general lack of taste. I spent the last 24 hours in various airports across the world and have come to the conclusion that they are all rather bizarre. Hyderabad airport has places where bulidings just end leaving you with a twenty foot drop onto the runway. Dubai has a granite waterfall of sorts and New York has sculpted plaster of paris curtains as you walk towards immigration.

Anyhow when our plane taxied into its parking spot they began to play Lebanese Blonde. It suddenly took me back to my bizarre fascination for the film "Garden State" and all those times I spent pretending the world didn't understand me. A tribute to my Emo days. Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment