Monday, March 19, 2012

Stranger things have happened, i know

The foggy mornings in Goa are putting me into some sort of weird head space. Life suddenly feels like something out of a Murakami novel. Everyday that I cross the bridge through fog a little bit of myself dissolves as I ride. It's sort of like when you stay out in the cold too long and your fingertips begin to go numb.

I woke up today trying to remember the past few weeks and all I could remember was a hazy amalgamation of colour and sound. It didn't help that I happened upon a fantastic acoustic version of Stranger things have happened by the Foo Fighters. So while the sun scorches Goa it's raining in my head.

On a lighter note I have decided that I will have awfully talented and fabulous mixed race babies with Dave Grohl. We will get to the 'how' of it in a bit but until then I will leave you with the song. The video is a little shady but this is best listened to with your eyes closed.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment