Thursday, April 5, 2012

You will be missed

My headphones died on me a while ago and it was only then that it struck me how much I depended on them. I would come to work and wistfully look at my desktop screen, my hand subconsciously reaching into my bag to find headphones. Yes, they might make me deaf but they are so incredibly necessary! My gorgeous, fragile Senheiser ones succumbed to the wrath of sand, sea and general neglect and I will still miss them.

If course one and a half days of this and I promptly logged onto flipkart and very impulsively bought myself a pair of black Skullcandy headphones. They aren't the best, but they are the sound equivalent of an all terrain vehicle. Besides, I get to be Mrs. Darth Vader every time i put them on.

Every set of headphones comes with a theme song of sorts. Ain't no rest for the wicked by Cage the Elephant. They're a little schizophrenic as a band but I'm growing to love their sound.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment