Monday, January 23, 2012

Mondays

Mondays are strange days. Even when you actually like the work you do getting down to it is hard. It's days like these where I find myself looking for some sort of dance or electro so I can get through the day happy.

The 2 bears have recently released their album ‘Be Strong’ with the the title track being the best by far.

This production duo consist of Joe Goddard from Hot Chip and Raf Daddy, who is a DJ and musical man about London.


Be strong combines a nicely padded kick, some echoey and rather silly vocals and a deep resonating synth. My only issue is the song ends a little randomly though I'm guessing its probably got something to do with youtube.

My toenails are sparkly, the beat is set
I think I can handle it.
Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment